Search This Blog

Monday 7 September 2015

Introduction

Hello.


I'm an Australian Gear Enthusiast, with a bent on gadgets and tools that bring happiness to the user.

On this site, I will be publishing written reviews on Axes, Knives (fixed blade and folding, large and small), Multitools, Torches, Bags - gear in general.

Each category of item will be scored. I am from a generation raised on statistics. I want to know if a knife has +2 durability or -1 edge holding. Numbers help me understand quality. The first couple of posts will be laying down these matrixes as I work them out. Then the written reviews will begin filtering through.

I have a youtube channel which has been going for a couple of years now, https://www.youtube.com/user/CedricAda which has a lot of stream of thought style reviews on a lot of stuff. So check that out, too.

Stay sharp!

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment